lucky for you that october has 31 days
October Off-Roader of the month
- bajaherbie
- Posts: 9967
- Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:07 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
congrats lotrat, but your time in the limelight is fading fast........
lucky for you that october has 31 days
lucky for you that october has 31 days
- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
Since Hedrock cheated him out of a couple days of glory we will let him have 1 more this month. 
- david58
- Moderator
- Posts: 14100
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
Thats right show favoritism.Leatherneck wrote:Since Hedrock cheated him out of a couple days of glory we will let him have 1 more this month.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
- Lotrat
- Posts: 4975
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
Very nice smilies there David58... Sounds like someone is after you? 
I lost 9 days up front and STF was down for 2 days. So I only get 64.5% of the month. If I compare that to my baja's "D-" GPA, I'm ahead of the game. It pays to be an underachiever if you do the math right.
I lost 9 days up front and STF was down for 2 days. So I only get 64.5% of the month. If I compare that to my baja's "D-" GPA, I'm ahead of the game. It pays to be an underachiever if you do the math right.
- Lotrat
- Posts: 4975
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
My rein of terror has ended. Thanks for the honor. Who's next?
- Sneaks
- Posts: 1653
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:32 am
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
Michael Jackson...he's everywhere else, might as well be here too.

- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
Lotrat really appreciate your participation here in the Off-Road forum. Letting this one go to make room for the next one.
- airdreams1
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:53 pm
Re: October Off-Roader of the month
Congrats Lotrat.
I too have been cursed with the $#i+ finger... LOL
All we can do is laugh about it. If you complain, they will say your suffering from depression.
I too have been cursed with the $#i+ finger... LOL
All we can do is laugh about it. If you complain, they will say your suffering from depression.