Hey Jake - got a new metal technology for ya!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
User avatar
raygreenwood
Posts: 11914
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:01 am

Post by raygreenwood »

Thank yew! Thank ver' much! I was needing to rant at the absurdity at work. Many fail to realize....I am 13 hours ahead. Waiting on things to happen at work...I keep dropping in to see whats happening on the forums....and all you guys are asleep...nobody posting. Ray
User avatar
dstar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am

Post by dstar »

Brian Murray wrote:can I be ray's father and chop off his hand like a loving dad would do? :-P

reference episode 5, fight scene
This one?

Image

:mrgreen:

Don
User avatar
Brian Murray
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by Brian Murray »

yeah but luke's saber's GREEN.
User avatar
Brian Murray
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by Brian Murray »

raygreenwood wrote:Thank yew! Thank ver' much! I was needing to rant at the absurdity at work. Many fail to realize....I am 13 hours ahead. Waiting on things to happen at work...I keep dropping in to see whats happening on the forums....and all you guys are asleep...nobody posting. Ray
I'm awake...

<-- has odd hours.
User avatar
dstar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am

Post by dstar »

Brian Murray wrote:yeah but luke's saber's GREEN.
JEEZ! And *I* thought that I was anal about details!
;-)

Adjust the gamma on your monitor, it looks green to me!
:shock:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don
User avatar
Brian Murray
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by Brian Murray »

dstar wrote:
Brian Murray wrote:yeah but luke's saber's GREEN.
JEEZ! And *I* thought that I was anal about details!
;-)
Anal? naaaah, I just point out mistakes when the result is liable to be someone getting pissed off :roll:

hehe
User avatar
dstar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am

Post by dstar »

Brian Murray wrote:Anal? naaaah, I just point out mistakes when the result is liable
to be someone getting pissed off :roll:

hehe
And who, pray tell, would be liable to be pissed that the light saber
was blue, instead of green?
:shock:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Don
User avatar
Brian Murray
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by Brian Murray »

dstar wrote:
Brian Murray wrote:Anal? naaaah, I just point out mistakes when the result is liable
to be someone getting pissed off :roll:

hehe
And who, pray tell, would be liable to be pissed that the light saber
was blue, instead of green?
:shock:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Don
*shrug* but theres a chance muahahahaha
User avatar
dstar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am

Post by dstar »

Brian Murray wrote:
*shrug* but theres a chance muahahahaha
You will be assimilated! Image

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You're RIGHT!

There's ALWAYS a chance for ANYTHING, Dude!
That's how WE got here.........
8)

Don
User avatar
Brian Murray
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:51 pm

Post by Brian Murray »

or maybe U will be assimilated...

and damn straight im right... how do u think i've managed to survive this long?
Locked