This guy comes down to race with us at times, some great videos on his page. When you open some of the videos, they have a link beneath them to get higher quality vid, very nice quality with those.
The first two link don't work without username and password Cooool vids I would like to see Leatherneck out there driving like Grand Mawh
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
new footage from the dunes! a 3800 series II v-6 rail ( mine ) and a freinds cycle rail ( yellow suzuki hyabusa 1300cc with stage 1 turbo charger ). the first one is of myself teaching my 13 year old daughter how to drive.
This isn't a video, it's one of those photo remix dealios. My 11 year old put it together and I asked him if he was on drugs when he made it. He said no, but I'm still gonna test him. I can't get the song out of my head, so watch and listen at your own risk...