Building the Ultimate Killer Bee!
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
Ever since I got my new carb SpongeBob is running like a dream. I am loving life. It's supposed to be 40 in the morning so I spent the afternoon with expanding foam and seam sealer filling all the drafty areas in front of the car. Also mounted my ceramic heater in a strategic location to keep the fog off the window. Can't wait for another He-man Indiana winter! 
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
- thrown_hammer
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:53 am
- scott the viking
- Posts: 3864
- Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:35 am
OH YEAH....well I ride a motorcycle with nothing more than a tank top, a pair of camo shorts and flip flops....AAAAND when I get where I am going...I stretch my hand out on the gas tank and smack the end of my finger with a tack hammer. I have recently been building a shield to try and prevent any of the engine heat from providing me with comfort.
- Leatherneck
- Moderator
- Posts: 17104
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
-
otis
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:30 pm
Uh, Leather--if you've been paying attention on these forums, that's one pretty worn-out flag if you're gonna raise it ever time. Hope you've got a supplier for cheap replacements.
And the Hoosier winter has to be tougher--just because that's the way I remember 'em as a kid. You know, walking those 5 miles to school...
in waist-deep snow...
into the wind...
uphill....
both ways
Dang, I miss having a real winter! What they call winter here in Tulsa wouldn't even be considered a cold autumn back there.
And the Hoosier winter has to be tougher--just because that's the way I remember 'em as a kid. You know, walking those 5 miles to school...
in waist-deep snow...
into the wind...
uphill....
both ways
Dang, I miss having a real winter! What they call winter here in Tulsa wouldn't even be considered a cold autumn back there.

