Congradulations Jake!
I joined this site back in 2000/2001 hoping to build a decent 2007 or 2110cc Type 1. About 4 months later I found myself selling any Type 1 parts I had aquired and started peicing together my Type 4.
Thanks for the inspiration and constant research with the Type 4! Even if I haven't bought any parts from you (yet), I still appreciate your hard work and dedication. Good Luck with your store and take care!
-Bobby
Welcome to the 4th dimension- Watch the video here!
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
- RICKERACER
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:22 am
First, thanks to all for all of the good advice thats kept my money pit heading in the right direction. The mild built 914 2.0 ltr dual webs and cam siting on a pallet in the garage, (not a jake fire breather but should do the trick) The DTM and A-1 exhaust is on order, and the thing that I have been looking a long time for...ZF limited slip diff, sitting on my work bench. (talk about pricey) Next a re-geared trans for those 31" shoes, disk brakes, clearanced cv's and I think we are ready for the Jeep jamboree. Anyway, thanks again for all the advice, who would of thought
"THINGS" could be so cool.
Jake, my email has been down for a week plus, I just want to make sure that I followed proper instructions for the A-1 exhaust group buy, and you should still have my c.c. from DTM purchase to cover exhaust. NO
rush on shipping that stuff out, thanks Jake.
Rick
"THINGS" could be so cool.
Jake, my email has been down for a week plus, I just want to make sure that I followed proper instructions for the A-1 exhaust group buy, and you should still have my c.c. from DTM purchase to cover exhaust. NO
rush on shipping that stuff out, thanks Jake.
Rick
-
sammy49
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:29 am
A type 4 Store with everything. That is Great
I'm actually restoring my Bay Window Westfalia:
- First, I needed to find a mechanic to let him do what I wasn't able to do. I found one who I can trust.
- Then I needed to find a very good welder/painter. I found one who I can trust. The BW will be in his hands in a few months
- Then I needed to find the best for the upholstery and a full camper interior. I found one. He's located north of England and I'm located in France. I don't give a poop about distance as soon as I can trust him.
- Then, when my 2000 CJ engine will die, I will need to find a bloody great and reliable new engine. And I'm happy because I already find it. I know I can trust you so distance doesn't matter. I love when everything seems to fit, when everything is simple.
So, as soon as I've got the money and as soon as my engine is dead, I will make business with you, even if I have to slam down my engine to make it happen sooner
...
But, in the mean time, just continue the research, development .... I want you at your top!
I'm actually restoring my Bay Window Westfalia:
- First, I needed to find a mechanic to let him do what I wasn't able to do. I found one who I can trust.
- Then I needed to find a very good welder/painter. I found one who I can trust. The BW will be in his hands in a few months
- Then I needed to find the best for the upholstery and a full camper interior. I found one. He's located north of England and I'm located in France. I don't give a poop about distance as soon as I can trust him.
- Then, when my 2000 CJ engine will die, I will need to find a bloody great and reliable new engine. And I'm happy because I already find it. I know I can trust you so distance doesn't matter. I love when everything seems to fit, when everything is simple.
So, as soon as I've got the money and as soon as my engine is dead, I will make business with you, even if I have to slam down my engine to make it happen sooner
But, in the mean time, just continue the research, development .... I want you at your top!