Page 31 of 33

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:33 am
by Lotrat
Geez, I never even got a ride. I can tell you guys that this baja looks better in person. Amazing attention to detail. Definitely something to be proud of building.

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 pm
by bajaherbie
Mmmmm, dog dish hubcaps.....

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 pm
by TimS
I'm going to buy a lottery ticket on the way to work, then I'll get back to you.

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:31 pm
by 560
We just bought a house so I guess I am out..................... Would rather have the car. :wink:
A lot less work and A bunch more fun. :lol:

Mike

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:06 am
by Chillinintheoc
Alright boy's,
I had a buyer from the UK and the deal did not go through, so the buggie is back up for sale.
She needs a new home so I can start my other project.

Come and pick it up for 50k....that is half of what I got into this thing


Chillinintheoc wrote:Alright Boy's....It’s time for me to move onto another project.
The buggie is up for sale.
I have just about 100k invested and it is up for sale for 65k


Image
Image

It was featured in SandSport magazine and made it on the Front cover
Image

Photo shoot with SandSport magazine
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Putting in the Carpet
Image
Image
Image
Image

Out getting her dirty
Image
Image
With the new A-ARM Frontend
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

With the new Turbo charged LNF motor
Image
Image
Image

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:01 pm
by 560
Showed the photos to my wife, she REALLY likes the car. But in the same breath says we do not have that kind of money to spend on a car.
You do have all of the proper paperwork in hand right?

Mike

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 pm
by Chillinintheoc
560 wrote:Showed the photos to my wife, she REALLY likes the car. But in the same breath says we do not have that kind of money to spend on a car.
You do have all of the proper paperwork in hand right? yep...got it in hand

Mike

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:16 pm
by Hoodrich
Such a beautiful ride! GLWTS

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:23 pm
by Chillinintheoc
The Buggie sold today....she has a new home

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:35 pm
by CentralWAbaja
Good deal! Thanks for sharing the ride with us all Jim

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm
by bajaherbie
DDAAANG.......

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 pm
by Lotrat
You can drive mine if you ever need a fix... although it won't be as fast and nimble, nor will it turn any heads, or be as satisfying to your soul. You won't have the grunt of a big motor or the confidence from a finely tuned suspension. You will walk away with the scent of gasoline and burning oil on you. Congrats on the sale!

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:16 pm
by bajaherbie
LOL at 'rat...

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:42 pm
by Ol'fogasaurus
Sorry to see it go but it sounds like you are happy. At least we can look back at the build and dream that we could do that. :wink:

Lee

Re: GOING IN DEEP

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 am
by tikotiko
U built, drove, had it featured in a magazine, changed the suspension, sold it and I still havent finished mine im yelus. Thats jealous in mexican