Page 37 of 37

Re: FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #2

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm
by MarioVelotta
FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #3

Because we all know, the 3rd time is the charm :P

Thanks to your old case, I have also started my ne stash of parts for my new motor. I think with my addition of the CAN-EGT module (4egt, 4cht) I will be able to trim each cylinder properly and keep temps in check better than before. Now if I can just get enough money together for 2 more lc-1's, I will have the complete monitoring package!

Re: FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #2

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 am
by Vee Dub Nut
MarioVelotta wrote:FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #3

Because we all know, the 3rd time is the charm :P
...
LOL...

Re: FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #2

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 am
by Steve Arndt
MarioVelotta wrote:FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #3

Now if I can just get enough money together for 2 more lc-1's, I will have the complete monitoring package!
http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideband- ... roller-60/

Re: FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #2

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:53 am
by supaninja
I like me some AEM wideband, just got me a gaugeless one for a good price.

Re: FI Build Up - Vee Dub Nut Build #2

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 am
by Steve Arndt
The sweet thing about that AEM unit you just hook the LSU4.2 sensors right up to it. I would never attempt to keep four LC1s alive and functioning at once. The LC1 also has no pressure compensation so who knows how it will respond in the primary pipe.