Hello all, my name is Joe but most call me OLD FART.
My son, Jerry, I picked up this 1962 a couple-a-weeks ago. It looks like the previous owner had a never-ending supply of BONDO but we shall over over come.
We are going to do a total disassembly restoration-mod.
I would like to find a thread where I can find out about 6-v to 12-v starters. Would appreciate somebody giving me a map to get there.
56 Euro model I plan to restore after I finish my 60 ragtop daily driver and 59 ragtop turbo car. It has 100& matching numbers (motor, trans, body to pan, doors, decklid, hood, beam etc.) and I'm STILL going to have a hard time not building a VERY large motor for it....36hp and a split case trans is just not my style at all lol
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
70ghiavert VERY clean car and well done engine install. Usually motor swaps looked hacked...this is one of very few that look like it could have come that way. Nice job!
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.