Sooooooooooooooo, what an day was yesterday.
At 8 o'clock I stood at the metal"shop" and more than 16,5 hours after that I was back at home.
The day:
I made an nice planning for the day, but sadly I had to reject it at the first thing I did that morning. I was at the metalshop yesterdaymorning, and sadly the guy didn't had time that day to cut some steal for me (one-man-firm, good guy and good prices). Ayeah than that has to go another time.
Then I again started with sanding the lose pices of my chassis. First with 320 after that with 800. What an ****ty job is that (but hell yeah someone got to do it

). Next time I certainly will go wet-in-wet.
In the afternoon I got to the paintshop, buyed an new paintgun and asked some info. Sanded again some stuff and started with preparing some pieces for painting.
After dinner finished the preparing of the pieces, degreesed all the stuff and finally painted the pieces with my NEW paintgun. I took some time to get used on it, but what an great gun, much more injustable as the other one.
Sprayed the black 2K paint in several layers and layed an layer of clear on top (not standard).
When again the paintgun was cleaned I was at home around 0.40 a.m.
GReetings Wiebrand
Here some pics of the result;
Gearbox
