Jake, what else do I need to complete this?

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
gsusmaniac
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:36 pm

Jake, what else do I need to complete this?

Post by gsusmaniac »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Just wondering what I need to make this a complete set up for my TIV.

Thanks Jake,
ERIK
User avatar
bj
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:01 am

Post by bj »

i don't see your DTM install DVD....you "may" need that. i know i watched mine a couple of times already and will watch again when i do my conversion.

bj
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

The video is missing and so is the fan belt and some hardware... Look at the cooling system page on my site and there are pics of all the stages of the DTM. This appears to have been a stage III kit, from early 2004 more than likely..
gsusmaniac
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by gsusmaniac »

Even though it is form 2004, it still cools well correct? HAve you made any serious mods to the shroud since?
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Only cosmetic and production changes have been made since the conception of the DTM. The shroud's internals are just as they were the first time I used a DTM in 1993.. Over time small things about the kit changes, for instance I can tell thats pre June 2004 due to the oil cap but post November 2003 due to the hose clamp on the top air hose...
gsusmaniac
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by gsusmaniac »

Haha cool.... and even better it is signed by you :lol:

I feel so special :oops:
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Yep, that stopped in mid 2004 as well.... :-)
gsusmaniac
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by gsusmaniac »

Image
Locked