Page 1 of 1
Feeding the RAT
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:08 am
by marekv8
Jake-- I know you're taking a different path to getting more fresh air into the engine compartment-- but here's the latest on the NOH2O Dave-inspired rear quarter window set-up from RLR. I'm still working on the back end which routes through the firewall, but at least I've got something to show for five months worth of project management.
Regards, Dave

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:10 am
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
SWEET!
That extra air will be needed when the boost bumps things up a bit!
I'm interested in seeing the differences the added air flow makes to the existing engine..
re
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:40 am
by Terry in TN
You know as an unexpected benefit, you can meet the needs of new breastfeeding surfer mom's on the go with that. I call it the buggy board double barrel breast pump. It'll sell like hot cakes!
