I have a new neighbor down the street from me. A young guy....20ish. Goes to school and works for a Fespa scooter dealer. He has a very straight 72 fastback. It has that faded baby blue paint....and save for a cracked up area where the speaker in the dash was....has a reasonably good and complete interior. It runs good.....has been well cared for. It is stock...has straight bumpers and the nice little chrome dealer installed mudflaps on the rear. It is the stock 1600 engine, has a holly 2 barrel (ugh). It is a 4 speed.
He needs to sell it (school, gas etc.) Says he bought it for about $1600. Looking at it....I could believe that. He does not have internet yet in his new apartment. So I thought I would post this here. I have his number...and can proide it to those interested. This is a pretty nice car. He has all of the EFI equipment in a box. Ray