Rancho Performance Transaxle Tranny...
-
Mike McKeen
Rancho Performance Transaxle Tranny...
Sold my bug, but kept the tranny I bought for it. This is a BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED tranny. I sold the bug before I put it in. It is the Pro Street model and has the alum. side over, 4.10, beef diff, etc. I paid about $600 w/tax, shipping, etc. Make me an offer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any replies as I do not come to this board often. Thanks!
-
merfin78
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2001 12:01 am
Rancho Performance Transaxle Tranny...
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike McKeen:
Sold my bug, but kept the tranny I bought for it. This is a BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED tranny. I sold the bug before I put it in. It is the Pro Street model and has the alum. side over, 4.10, beef diff, etc. I paid about $600 w/tax, shipping, etc. Make me an offer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any replies as I do not come to this board often. Thanks! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
where are you located and what gears are 3rd and 4th marvin
Sold my bug, but kept the tranny I bought for it. This is a BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED tranny. I sold the bug before I put it in. It is the Pro Street model and has the alum. side over, 4.10, beef diff, etc. I paid about $600 w/tax, shipping, etc. Make me an offer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any replies as I do not come to this board often. Thanks! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
where are you located and what gears are 3rd and 4th marvin
-
psistem
Rancho Performance Transaxle Tranny...
Hey are you interested in paintball or rc car equipment because I have some very high end proeffessional tournament (paintball) or race (rc) worthy equipment worth thousands I could trade.. I am low on cash but got cool stuff, you could resell for more.. email me at [email protected] if intersted