FREE PARTS ! ! !

RodJ
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2000 12:01 am

FREE PARTS ! ! !

Post by RodJ »

To anyone that is restoring a Bug to original, I have the following parts after Tammy's "overhaul" that I'll give away (you pay shipping only!) (They all came from a '72 Super Beetle):

Stock Intake Manifold with the 34 PICT stock carb. (converted Tammy to Dual Weber 40's)

Front Brake Assemblies including the backing plates, drums, shoes, wheel cylinders and hardware (converted Tammy to front discs).

If anyone is interested, as I said all you pay is the shipping (UPS). I don't want to just throw the stuff out - someone might be able to use it.
Sunny
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2001 12:01 am

FREE PARTS ! ! !

Post by Sunny »

Is the manifold for a single or dual port motor?
RodJ
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2000 12:01 am

FREE PARTS ! ! !

Post by RodJ »

Sunny,
The manifold is the stock from a '74 1600 dual port.
Sunny
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2001 12:01 am

FREE PARTS ! ! !

Post by Sunny »

How much will shipping be???
RodJ
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2000 12:01 am

FREE PARTS ! ! !

Post by RodJ »

Just an update - the carb and manifold went fast - REAL FAST ! !

Thanks guys - I'm just glad to be able to help keep other bugs on the road

Keep Buggin'
EQ58

FREE PARTS ! ! !

Post by EQ58 »

DO YOU STILL HVE THE BRAKE PARTS AND OTHER PARTS AVAILABLE.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]. THANK YOU.EDWIN.
Post Reply