will trade nearly complete 2275 forged longblock setup for f

psistem

will trade nearly complete 2275 forged longblock setup for f

Post by psistem »

I was originally thinking of building a naturally aspirated street machine but since then I have had a few changes in opinion (and in my wallet) so I have decided to go with a 1914 turbo setup. I have

new as41 case set for 82X94
scat forged stroker kit including crank, rods, p&c's, 8 dowell lightened flywheel, c-45 cam, lifters, pushrod tubes, and more.

I am looking for a very strong built 1914 suitable for turbo applications, that is completely TURNKEY. I want to be able to drop it in and drive till I get money to buy my turbo setup.
If it HAS a turbo setup all the better. I can possible add money to the trade. I am in central cali if that makes any difference here. I can also trade VERY high end paintball and rc car equipment towards it.

I would need specs and info as well. email me at [email protected] with any possiblities.