Does anyone know when the 08 show will be held, need the dates? I cant seem to get ahold of Wild Bill..
Thanks
Rare Air Vw Car Show 08
- WildBill
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2001 12:01 am
Hey Everyone ,
I have been going through a few crazy times in my life here lately but I'm Back!! My new emauil addy is [email protected]. Our club page is down right now but we are working on getting it running.
Rare Air's 12th Annual VW Show will be on Sat. October 18th this year and it will be held at Five Flags Speedway.
I will forward this info to Kathy 2 put on the SouthEastern Planner. More info to follow and will be posted on our new web page,
Everyone have a great VW day and keep those vintage VWs going.
I have been going through a few crazy times in my life here lately but I'm Back!! My new emauil addy is [email protected]. Our club page is down right now but we are working on getting it running.
Rare Air's 12th Annual VW Show will be on Sat. October 18th this year and it will be held at Five Flags Speedway.
I will forward this info to Kathy 2 put on the SouthEastern Planner. More info to follow and will be posted on our new web page,
Everyone have a great VW day and keep those vintage VWs going.