Some parts

oldtimer
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:54 am

Some parts

Post by oldtimer »

Finally got a new digital camera
1)Anyway I have a front to rear divider wall that came out of a 1960 Bus.
This is to replace the ones us hippies cut out in the 60's so we could walk to the back. I would prefer local pick-up. Shipping this thing would be hidious, however if you really want me to I will.

2) I have an air cleaner assy for the same bus. It needs the rubber hoses replaced (cause there is none LOL)

I will be posting more as time goes by
If interested post here or PM me for pics of the divider
I will have some soon of the air cleaner as well.

Thank you.
oldtimer
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:54 am

edited

Post by oldtimer »

Now have pics to-email.
Post Reply