Uh Oh
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 am

The aircooled VW tech forum for Beetles, Buses, Karmann Ghias, and Type 3s. Get engine, carb, electrical, and restoration help from experienced VW owners.
https://shoptalkforums.com/

You guys are doing wonders, really the site is loading at one click and I am grateful. The little bugs that we have now are a pain to all of us. I really think this update will in the end be something that is very good for all STF'ers.doc wrote:Yep, we're having some problems. Had what amounted to a hard drive crash 2 days ago and we are trying to right the ship, as we speak.
Unfortunately, there may be a few more glitches before we get things back to normal. Please be patient and stay tuned. We will keep the board operational as much as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.
doc
Patience Doc Patiencedoc wrote:Database keeps crashing and we have to restart manually. Since neither Steve and I can babysit 24/7, there has been some downtime. Sorry. We continue to chase the problem. It's got to be something pretty simple. We've got all the hard stuff working.
Computers, I'm starting to dislike them as much as cell phones.
doc