Page 1 of 6

Bling give away

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:00 pm
by Leatherneck
Thanks to Dan Hecker at http://www.heckermachine.com/ we have some new bling. Here is the deal this will last 3 days, you have ten posts you can make and I will have my wife pick two posts not one but two posts (can't be same person) and those two will each win a STF ORF bling. As I said earlier you will have to pay shipping, sorry bout that. 72 hours from now it will end and the two posts will be given. Make the post somewhat usefull also, please!

Image

Post in this thread for the bling.

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:05 pm
by david58
Pick me........................Pleeeeeeaaaasreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm
by Hedrock
Buy low and sell high.


Was that useful enough? :lol:



JK... I have two of these and they are very nice.




Thanks Dan :D

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:09 pm
by david58
Hedrock wrote:Buy low and sell high.


Was that useful enough? :lol:
Free Bird No Free the ...Rock :lol: I lose you win

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:07 pm
by Meathead
How about this,good enough, Do I win?

http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 pm
by Hedrock
Meathead wrote:How about this,good enough, Do I win?

http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html

That was a lot of info... Thanks

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 pm
by Leatherneck
Well so far this is between Hedrock and David58bug :roll: I really thought this would bring some of you guys out of the woodwork. :?

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:02 pm
by bajaherbie
i'll play....

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:23 pm
by david58
Leatherneck wrote:Well so far this is between Hedrock and David58bug :roll: I really thought this would bring some of you guys out of the woodwork. :?
bunch a lite weights out there Leatherneck. :shock:

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:36 pm
by Lotrat
So that post I made about chicks being good off-roaders was in the wrong spot. Man, what a waste of some good B.S! :roll:

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:39 pm
by david58
Lotrat wrote:So that post I made about chicks being good off-roaders was in the wrong spot. Man, what a waste of some good B.S! :roll:
your catching on now I think......................... :lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 pm
by Lotrat
:arrow: :arrow: 3 ways to get Leatherneck out of the garage.

#3 Leatherneck... Phone! Some guy calling about a 3200cc VW motor you won.

#2 Leatherneck... Dinner! Your Mac-n-Cheese is ready!

#1 Leatherneck... (I'll tell you if you pick me. Guaranteed to work every time.)

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:38 am
by david58
Lotrat wrote::arrow: :arrow: 3 ways to get Leatherneck out of the garage.

#3 Leatherneck... Phone! Some guy calling about a 3200cc VW motor you won.

#2 Leatherneck... Dinner! Your Mac-n-Cheese is ready!

#1 Leatherneck... (I'll tell you if you pick me. Guaranteed to work every time.)
woodn't #2.......... be.............. yo string bean................. yo cheese and rice is in the microwave. :lol:

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:51 am
by SANDDUDE
I wanna play too, that Bling will match my grill.....Image

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:13 am
by david58
SANDDUDE wrote:I wanna play too, that Bling will match my grill.....Image
hello stanger............. :lol: