OR wheel of bling

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

OR wheel of bling

Post by Leatherneck »

This is it hopefully we will have some new players You guys should be familiar with how this works, if so forget it, that is not how this game works. :lol: First pick a letter, you only get one letter at a time and that includes vowels. If letter is duplicated then the first post is what I will use. For you guys with the STF bling, try to control yourself and let those without have a chance. The first person to solve it wins the bling. Shipping will cost you $3 bucks (lower 48 ) . Any questions let me know. Otherwise fire away. Oh I flunked English so if I mess up "So Sorry" :lol: Have fun and good luck. Oh and when you spin the wheel, I am the only one who gets to really see what it lands on. :twisted: Some unlucky person will see what I am talking about.


Image
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by david58 »

Great Idea Leatherneck. :wink:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
User avatar
birddog1148
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 am

Post by birddog1148 »

I pick letter B
I may look dumb, but that's just a disguise, I'm a master-mind in the field of espionage!
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Gimmie an "F" (hold over from school)
Lee

My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

"S"
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by CopperBaja »

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
Hedrock
Moderator
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Hedrock »

CopperBaja wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's frick'in funny............ I mean :shock:
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
User avatar
cwrisley
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Post by cwrisley »

I'll take an R
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

Funny, ha ha ha real funny! actually it is

Here ya go guys remember you only get one letter reveled at a time.

Image
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by CopperBaja »

"T" please, Mr. Neck.

or is that neck please....
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
1966bajabug
Posts: 509
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by 1966bajabug »

may i have an "N", please?
B.R.A.T. Motorsports #936

kyle_pc_75 wrote:
I soon realized Shortie is just fast!
User avatar
tuff_puff
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by tuff_puff »

Crap I landed on Bankrupt,
that must be bad since there is not a wheel to spin!



can I have a "L" please
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

A "G" please
Lee

My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
User avatar
cwrisley
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Post by cwrisley »

I'll take a Y

Did we gain a letter on the second word? Or are we just making this up as we go?! :wink:
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Post by Leatherneck »

cwrisley wrote:I'll take a Y

Did we gain a letter on the second word? Or are we just making this up as we go?! :wink:

Ah, ya caught me. Little of both .
Image
Post Reply