Page 1 of 13

Christmas giveaway-Serpentine Pulley Kit

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:14 pm
by Leatherneck
It is time for STF to say Merry Christmas to some lucky winner. Kenneth Statton with MOTORSPORTSTULSA.COM has kindly donated a Serpentine Pulley Kit - VW for the Shoptalkforums contest. This Serpentine Pulley Kit is constructed using 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and 303 non magnetic stainless and has all the parts needed for installation. We would like to thank Kenneth for his generosity, you can find out more by visiting their site at http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servl ... StoreFront or email them at [email protected]

In contacting http://www.motorsportstulsa.com/ let them know that you saw it on Shoptalkforums. 8)

The pictures do not do justice to how well they are machined.
Image

All items individualy packaged.
Image

Step by step instructions easy to follow.
Image

Comes boxed to your door.
Image

To win this contest you have to post in this thread, no more then 10 posts per person and please number them Hopefully your post will contain some kind of interesting info preferably VW based. On the 18th we will pick the winning post and announce the luck winner.

I would personally like to thank Kenneth with MOTORSPORTSTULSA.COM, Hedrock for scoring this nice giveaway and Doc for giving us a place to hang out.

STF disclamer, no warranties,guaranties implied or given. It is a freebie! Enjoy it and everybody have a Merry Christmas

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:22 pm
by Leatherneck
I do not think so, I think it is locking cogs, maybe Lotrat can tell us.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 pm
by david58
From the looks of this tensioner it seems self adjusting. Is it?

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:23 pm
by david58
david58 wrote:From the looks of this tensioner it seems to be self adjusting. Is it?

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:36 pm
by david58
Leatherneck I really wish you would refrain from answering my questions before I even post them. :lol: Ok this is three for me. :roll:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:40 pm
by bajaherbie
if lotrat wins, i quit!



seriously STF is the best vw forum on the internet, and that includes thatothersite.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm
by david58
bajaherbie wrote:if lotrat wins, i quit!



seriously STF is the best vw forum on the internet, and that includes thatothersite.
What uder site. :shock:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:45 pm
by motorbreath53
They are not self tensioning if I remember right. I think Lotrat talked about fighting with it a bit.

Those do look pretty damn cool though....

I hope to own one someday :wink:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:49 pm
by david58
Image
Bottom left coner looks like it only adjusts to line up the pulleys?

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm
by Leatherneck
Guys, remember to number your posts or they don't count. It has alot of adjustment but like everything it has it's limits.

Oh and this is number 1 for me :lol: Yea I know that would just not be right would it. :roll:

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:56 pm
by seabeebuggy
Boy i like to use that as my next boat anchor. :shock: Oh wait that is not a BMD Pulley.
#1

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:57 pm
by seabeebuggy
Maybe a beer coaster.
#2. Nice quality by the looks of it.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:09 pm
by Qurtys Lyn
Looks nice.

Post Number 1.

VW Tip: 6V Windshield Wiper Motor on a 12V system, will fail when you need it most.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:39 pm
by Getrdone
Dude, that would so be cool on my ride. How do I play! I want to be in the club. Come on please! tell me.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm
by 1966bajabug
#1

STF > TOS