Page 1 of 1

profile

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 pm
by Miss Redneck
I need to change my user name to old redneck since i am not female as everyone thinks the miss is for mississippi

Re: profile

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:22 pm
by Bugfuel
Miss Redneck wrote:I need to change my user name to old redneck since i am not female as everyone thinks the miss is for mississippi
Darnit you had me all excited :D

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 am
by doc
I'm happy to make the change for you. Let me know when. Once changed, you will have to use the new UN to log on.

doc

Re: profile

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm
by Leatherneck
Miss Redneck wrote:I need to change my user name to old redneck since i am not female as everyone thinks the miss is for mississippi
Well I need to take that picture out of my head then :(

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:50 pm
by doc
haven't heard back. Still want to make change?

doc

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am
by bajaherbie
maybe he/she had an operation :shock:


at least the off-road guys have NLW!