Westfalia Westy poptop canvas 68-73 Price: $225 shipped in
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm
Westfalia Westy poptop canvas 68-73 Price: $200 shipped in 48
I've got here a New in Package West Coast Metric Westy poptop canvas that I bought for my 1970 Westfalia but never installed and I no longer own a bus. It will fit Westfalia poptops from 68-73. It has 3 mesh windows and is a tan/gold color like a Carhart jacket. It does have one small flaw that I did not notice until I finally removed it from the packaging to take these pics. One of the mesh windows has a small Quarter sized hole (pictured). I paid $300 for this 8 years ago. $200 shipped in the lower 48.


[/list]
I've got here a New in Package West Coast Metric Westy poptop canvas that I bought for my 1970 Westfalia but never installed and I no longer own a bus. It will fit Westfalia poptops from 68-73. It has 3 mesh windows and is a tan/gold color like a Carhart jacket. It does have one small flaw that I did not notice until I finally removed it from the packaging to take these pics. One of the mesh windows has a small Quarter sized hole (pictured). I paid $300 for this 8 years ago. $200 shipped in the lower 48.


[/list]