Page 1 of 1

2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 pm
by baja5
I have 2 thing hard tops for sale as well as a bunch of other stuff, the cars are mostly complete and I am parting them out. I have 2 transmissions, all of the brake stuff,trailing arms,axles, compete front beams ETC. So if you need anything Thing related Hit me up and I'll let you know if I have it and how much.Thanks for looking.

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:54 pm
by david58
How much for 2 rear drums shipped to 31324

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm
by baja5
New or used, I have 4 German OE drums that I want $150 EA for. I'd let the used ones go for less. Don't know how much shipping is though. I won't have the used ones off the car for a couple of weeks also. Once I check the condition I will send you a picture.

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 pm
by david58
baja5 wrote:New or used, I have 4 German OE drums that I want $150 EA for. I'd let the used ones go for less. Don't know how much shipping is though. I won't have the used ones off the car for a couple of weeks also. Once I check the condition I will send you a picture.
I can wait no hurry.

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 pm
by baja5
Sold both hard tops today, so you can delete this ad, but i still have drive flanges, stubs,2 trannies, 1 beam minus the arms and spindles and lots of wheels. 4 rear trailing arms, a couple of rear bumpers, some mirrors, seats and a bunch of misc stuff. Thanks.

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 pm
by baja5
Sold most of what i have, other than 1 trans, 4 torsion bars and 2 steering columns. thanks.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm
by baja5
Steering columns gone, still have a couple torsion bars and 3 rear bumpers, 2 stock and one is custom heavy duty with a mount for a tow ball.$80 each.

Re: 2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 am
by wildthings
Where are you at?

Re: 2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 am
by baja5
Ramona CA.

Re: 2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:18 pm
by wildthings
I may be in your area in a month or so. May make contact before then and stop by if it works out.

Re: 2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm
by baja5
wildthings wrote:I may be in your area in a month or so. May make contact before then and stop by if it works out.
What were you looking for??

Re: 2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 pm
by wildthings
baja5 wrote:
wildthings wrote:I may be in your area in a month or so. May make contact before then and stop by if it works out.
What were you looking for??
Need a top, but it sounds like yours are gone. A set of intake air ducts off of a '74 would be nice to acquire, as well as other little stuff.

Re: 2 Thing Hard Tops

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 am
by baja5
Definately send me a pm before you come down, like I said, don't have much left.