Does anybody know the thread size for the door screws. And the angle of the head??
I want to order a bunch from mcmastercarr. I also need to drill out the rivets to replace the hinges so I need to order some longer ones.
DWP
Door hinge screw size
-
DWP
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:58 am
Door hinge screw size
As i tell my son, waste money on cars not Girls.
You can always sell the Car.
You can always sell the Car.
-
Stray Catalyst
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 am
Re: Door hinge screw size
CIP1 sells them by the bag. I'm not sure if they're all the same - the only ones I've bought were for a splittie bus. The prices are comparable to McMaster-Carr.
Stray
Stray
-
DWP
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:58 am
Re: Door hinge screw size
Thank you
I have to stop sitting here at work ordering stuff or prepare better the night before.
DWP
I have to stop sitting here at work ordering stuff or prepare better the night before.
DWP
As i tell my son, waste money on cars not Girls.
You can always sell the Car.
You can always sell the Car.