FS: Oil Cooler & Adapter for Wasserboxer to Oxyboxer Conv.
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 am
I am selling an oil cooler adapter made by Rocky Jennings. This allows you to mount a stock Type 1 oil cooler in the doghouse of a Type 1 shroud for a wasserboxer case to oxyboxer (aircooled) conversion. You will need to mock-up the shroud and oil cooler, then drill and tap the deck of the case for two studs to fasten the adapter to the case. (I have included pictures of how the adapter mounts to the case, and how the oil fittings are accessed through the face of the shroud).
Includes adapter, Type 1 oil cooler (~8K miles of use, clean, very good condition), 2 45-degree -8 AN fittings, and the Hoover bit. $150 shipped in the CONUS; International shipping, please inquire. I am in need of a pressure relief/bypass for my dry-sump set-up; if you've got one for trade, lets talk!








Includes adapter, Type 1 oil cooler (~8K miles of use, clean, very good condition), 2 45-degree -8 AN fittings, and the Hoover bit. $150 shipped in the CONUS; International shipping, please inquire. I am in need of a pressure relief/bypass for my dry-sump set-up; if you've got one for trade, lets talk!







