


I found some perfect doors (before the hail storm) but of course they were black.
Saturday I stripped the doors to a shell and painted the insides.


I did not get to far today but they are on and I roughed out the front fender.

While not visable the impact cracked the bondo and paint on an old repair to the drivers C pillar.





Rage Gold bondo my favorite. It does not clog sand paper.





Not much accomplished today. Since I don't have my heat lamps anymore I'm letting the Marson's ureathane primer surfacer dry 24 hours. Plans are to spot and blend the front fender then install the drivers door.
Evercoat 2 part spot putty. Great stuff. It does not shrink.


Note the old damage to the edge of the fender that was hidden by the wheel opening moulding.

I accomplished a bit more today, most of the block sanding is done. One more coat of primer here and there should do it.

[


The good thing is I got the color done on the front fender. Now I can mount the drivers front door. The paint is fine but the shadows make it look bad.

I let the primer dry a day or two between block sanding
and repriming.

I sprayed color on Thursday.

SEM plastic dye. Great stuff.


Right side trim plastic trim dyed.

Now it is ready for the next 360,000 miles.