Can't wait to use these

Need help straightening that dent? Or painting your car? This is the place to be!
User avatar
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Can't wait to use these

Post by david58 »

Image

Image

To make one of these.

Image
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Wear ear and hand protection and you should have so much fun it will ruin your married life. :P I'm jealous but haven't figured out a good reason for the purchase. I'd get a bead roller too.

Lee
helowrench
Posts: 1925
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:20 am

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by helowrench »

I miss having access to english wheels, shrinker/strecthers, and palnishing hammers.
Steve Arndt
Posts: 7420
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2001 12:01 am

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by Steve Arndt »

Don't barbecue indoors.
User avatar
craigvwdude
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:13 pm

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by craigvwdude »

Nice!
User avatar
SCOTTRODS
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 am

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by SCOTTRODS »

Sweet. I'm planning on that kinda stuff within the next 2 years (hopefully sooner). It's just right up my alley. If I find I just can't do it, I can always sell the tools, I guess. However, from my life history, I should be fine learning to use them with at least decent results. I've been beating on metal since 1984 or 85 as well... Just not building body parts and such.
I have found them completely missing more than once. - PILEDRIVER

Some pics of My Powder Coating work
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/terrellster/
My Facebook Page for Powder Coating
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001788886297
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by Leatherneck »

watch the fingers David.
User avatar
SCOTTRODS
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 am

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by SCOTTRODS »

Got me a Shrinker/stretcher set today off the Eastwood site..... Good price today only. 20% off.....
http://www.eastwood.com/

We need a 'tools I scored' thread.
I have found them completely missing more than once. - PILEDRIVER

Some pics of My Powder Coating work
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/terrellster/
My Facebook Page for Powder Coating
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001788886297
User avatar
perrib
Posts: 1891
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:00 pm

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by perrib »

Pretty toys. Does this mean a one off custom VW body will soon be gracing the body work??
User avatar
SCOTTRODS
Posts: 633
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 am

Re: Can't wait to use these

Post by SCOTTRODS »

perrib wrote:Pretty toys. Does this mean a one off custom VW body will soon be gracing the body work??
Yes..... Think...... Think Plymouth Prowler front end......
I have found them completely missing more than once. - PILEDRIVER

Some pics of My Powder Coating work
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/terrellster/
My Facebook Page for Powder Coating
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001788886297
Post Reply