1974 super (2L big brakes) slot-car Price: 6000 best (my college spring tuition is due soon)
1974 super full redone super quick and nimble, (but my commuter got t-boned so she's got to go)...taking real offers 6k$ range?
german factory produced originally, clean Cail chassis and body
17x7cup II wheels, 944 discs, lowered, all new service parts.....
2.007 (stroked) less than 1000 miles on everything...
top quality parts through out, (WITH PAPERS & all directions ect!) h-rods, lightened flywheel, weighted pulley, full flow oiling, oberg filter, magnetic particle strainer, new 041 heads w/ti keepers dual springs and the best valves, A-1 sidewinder, megasquirt efi (crank fire distributer less, wasted spark driven by mega), fuel cut off & roll-over switch
mendola kafer bar, berg front mid-mount, flywheel super mount w/hoop and all new rubber mounts front and rear,
Porsche 944 trailing arms (complete from wheels to inner CV flanges 930 CV's) 944 front and rear disc brakes w/ inner drum parking brake, 944 master cyl, 944 torsion bars w/ adjustable spring plates (has toe-in adjustment too), 5/8" rear bar (rear is super clean welded mount looks stock)
front struts (top line shorties) customized with screw type fully adjustable spring perches, hime-joint upper ball mounts w/ full adjustability, , Kercher ball joints w/ 944 spindles, 3/4" front sway bar, all new tie rods and ends with new steering box and 10" steering wheel,
ATL fuel cell in spare location w/ fuel cut-off solenoid, front strut tower brace, electric washer motor, H4 headlights, full gauge package, scat shifter w/ new shifter rod slider and end joint, new battery tray area and clean batt hold-down, new front seat belts, and nice acura seats with clean welded mounts,
body is ridiculously clean under many layers of paint (I removed tons of undercoating and crap to find a awesome body under it all, note rear skirt is not perfect but car comes with new German sheet metal for there)
every single service part is NEW
ask any real questions but know I did my homework before starting this project so there lots of things I've forgotten to list, and I built this car for ME to drive, I must have 12-14k into it (without an expensive paint job, yet?) so I guess I might get half back? make a cash offer, might trade for a nice vanagon westie
she drives like a slot car, but with 2+ more year of college (my return after 10 years in home renovation trades and motorcycle race mechanics) I just can't keep her ;-(
I'm sad to admit I gotta sell but such is life, located in Chico and possibly going to bug o ramma in Sac this weekend to sell.
Thanks matt
p.s she's red and black (original factory red)
p.p.s also have 10" cupII rear wheels
1974 super german looker (2L, big brakes, new everything) 6k
-
sassmatt72
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 am
-
BOB JOHNS
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2001 12:01 am
-
mrblyoung
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:33 am
Re: 1974 super german looker (2L, big brakes, new everything
Sorry for posting a link to the other site, but quicker than trying to post pics from that classified ad.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... id=1387527
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... id=1387527
-
sassmatt72
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 am
Re: 1974 super german looker (2L, big brakes, new everything
thanks for the link. matt