Empi dual carb kit

User avatar
The13bats
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Empi dual carb kit

Post by The13bats »

Empi dual carb set up
Brand new in boxes never used I bough it for my trike but it will not work with my exhaust so I'm just going to sell it,
Don't lowball, I'm just breaking even,
210.00 with free shipping in USA
Thanks.
User avatar
Marc
Moderator
Posts: 23741
Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:01 am

Re: Empi dual carb kit

Post by Marc »

I can't endorse the EMPI Chinese 34ICT clones specifically, but the genuine Webers are excellent on a mild engine up to ~1775cc, and give about the best gas mileage in the bargain...and they cost a bunch more. Hard to imagine how one could not recoup a $210 investment should they turn out to not work as well as hoped for.
damo99
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Re: Empi dual carb kit

Post by damo99 »

what size are the carbs
User avatar
Marc
Moderator
Posts: 23741
Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:01 am

Re: Empi dual carb kit

Post by Marc »

These are the EMPI Chinese-made clones of the Weber 34ICT dual-1bbls. I have the Webers on my present 1600 daily-driver, and have used them in the past on several mild engines up to 1775cc. They deliver nearly as much power as the 40mm Solex ("Kadron") dual 1-bbls with better mileage and overall driveability. They'd probably be OK on a 1915 if you aren't too concerned about top-end power (if you are, jump to some dual 2-bbls).
User avatar
The13bats
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Re: Empi dual carb kit

Post by The13bats »

Sorry these sold...fast, just been too busy to update....
Post Reply