Looking to trade my high flow heads for a set of smaller one
-
It's a play thing
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:31 pm
Looking to trade my high flow heads for a set of smaller one
I have a set of Fred Simpson V7 port 42X37 heads cut for a 92mm. theses heads were rebuilt less than 500 miles ago, they are in great shape, no cracks, nothing is stripped. They are just too big for my application. they are designed for 3,000 and up and I need 1,500 and up. I am looking for a nice set of 40x 35 with round ports, something along that line. I also have a set of matching IDF intakes. I live in Northern Nevada but I am going to Southern California next week. hopefully I can find someone who wants to take their performance to the next level.
- dstar5000
- Posts: 4555
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:01 am
Re: Looking to trade my high flow heads for a set of smaller
Just stroke your engine and USE those heads! 
Don
Don
"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
-
manx1969
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 pm
Re: Looking to trade my high flow heads for a set of smaller
have you pics and are you willing to send to oz what do you want for the heads
-
manx1969
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 pm
Re: Looking to trade my high flow heads for a set of smaller
have you pics and are you willing to send to oz what do you want for the heads