Oval Bug bullet indicator position on front fenders/wings
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:13 pm
Hi all,
I've got to drill my front wings in order to fit the bullet indicators. Can any one help with photos and measurements as I really don't want to drill these in the wrong place!
Just to clarify these are the indicators I'm on about.

From what I can gather bottom of the indicator lines up with the bottom of the headlamp and the inside edge of the indicator should line up with where the wing/fender starts to bulge/curve out for the headlamp. The front of the lens looks like it should point directly forwards, not up/down or left/right at all.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mat
I've got to drill my front wings in order to fit the bullet indicators. Can any one help with photos and measurements as I really don't want to drill these in the wrong place!
Just to clarify these are the indicators I'm on about.

From what I can gather bottom of the indicator lines up with the bottom of the headlamp and the inside edge of the indicator should line up with where the wing/fender starts to bulge/curve out for the headlamp. The front of the lens looks like it should point directly forwards, not up/down or left/right at all.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Regards
Mat