Page 1 of 1

Ghia parts

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:55 am
by paulwright
I would like to see a Karmann Ghia section under parts wanted or for sale.

Thanks
Paul

Ghia parts

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 6:15 pm
by 68purGhia
I want to second this! If there was a a forum for the sale of Ghia parts and one for VDubs, it woould make it alot easier to look and sale. I use the search sometimes but a "Ghia Parts For Sale" forum would be much better!

Ghia parts

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:51 pm
by scottk
Let me see what I can do, I don't have full admin rights on the site yet, though. The only problem I could see is that a lot of parts are interchangable, right? If we put up a Ghia board, I'm sure we would get a lot of double posts...

Scott

Ghia parts

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 11:15 pm
by kubelkid66
Yes......This is a Great idea...
I want to see it too...
Ghia`s...Ghia`s...Ghia`s...Ghia`s...(LOL)

Image Image Image Image Image


------------------
Kubelkid66
....\/....
.....\/\/.....

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:17 am
by Canman
I fourth the motion.