Went down this morning and picked it up. All in all its in pretty good shape, there's a little rust in the drivers rear pan area, battery tray, and a little in the lower front. The rockers seem to be in pretty good shape, no bubbles or rot from the outside and straight. The nose show evidence of being tapped and has cracking bondo showing, its pretty straight from the inside. I'm sure there will be more as I get into it. Steering feels tight, rolls without issues, and by first impressions it looks like its never been in a major accident. The interior is trashed and needs a complete redo, he didn't say why he quit driving it, but hinted about electrical problems. He bought it in 2001 in New Mexico and drove it to CA, 3 years on the road and he parked it. He hinted that it has a "big" engine and is kinda squirrely unless the gas tank is full. The missing front blade bumper was inside the car and in good condition, with the over-riders, along with a brand new woodgrain dash panel. There was a bunch of new parts in a box and in the trunk, I saw mirrors, and cables, but will go through it later.....after the storm. I was the first one to contact him and made the deal. He said this morning he had 73 emails about the add.....

sometimes I get lucky.....$1000.00, I didn't try to get it cheaper IMO he under sold it.
Loaded and ready to go, I sure am glad for my little portable winch!
Made it home without issue and with a few thumbs up on the way.
