Page 1 of 1

0 offset JE pistons

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:41 pm
by pnikas
Hello everybody,
I will be building a 2.4 type 4 with 103mm JE pistons . I was reading they have 0 offset, what does that mean regarding the pin location?
Are they still marked with an arrow and need to face to the flywheel ?

Re: 0 offset JE pistons

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:56 pm
by wreck
they will have valve reliefs that go to the bottom . no arrows .

Re: 0 offset JE pistons

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:24 pm
by cal 67
The pin is dead center in the piston, instead of offset toward the thrust side.

Re: 0 offset JE pistons

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:32 pm
by Ephry73
cal 67 wrote:The pin is dead center in the piston, instead of offset toward the thrust side.
I wonder if these are still around.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk