Page 1 of 1

Valve Seats

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:09 pm
by ornjkr8
They seem to be on galactic back order. All of my favorite on line retailers seem to be fresh out.

Re: Valve Seats

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:13 pm
by cal 67
ornjkr8 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:09 pm They seem to be on galactic back order. All of my favorite on line retailers seem to be fresh out.
What sizes do you need

Re: Valve Seats

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:53 am
by chickensoup
yeah if you figure out what size you need I'm sure other manufactures have them. that or you can have ones that are close re ground.

Re: Valve Seats

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:14 pm
by 67Beetle2017
These guys are in California. They are called Si Valve. Talk to JD (805)582-0085

Valve Seats

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:08 pm
by ornjkr8
cal 67 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:13 pm
ornjkr8 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:09 pm They seem to be on galactic back order. All of my favorite on line retailers seem to be fresh out.
What sizes do you need

I want to go to 42mm intake and 36mm exhaust. I'm currently 39.3/34

Re: Valve Seats

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:17 pm
by cal 67
ornjkr8 wrote: ↑Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:08 pm
cal 67 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:13 pm
ornjkr8 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:09 pm They seem to be on galactic back order. All of my favorite on line retailers seem to be fresh out.
What sizes do you need

I want to go to 42mm intake and 36mm exhaust. I'm currently 39.3/34
If you email me at [email protected] I can send you some.