Anyone need front sheetmetal?

VW underneath a classic Italian body design.
adrenalnjunky
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:01 am

Anyone need front sheetmetal?

Post by adrenalnjunky »

guys -- beginning tonight or later on this week I will begin sectioning out the 67 model front clip that I have, I'm going to claim the front passenger fender, and internal trunk wall for that side, and probably the lower section of the nose.

Does anyone need any parts/panels off of the rest of it? Lemme know and I'll make sure to do my best to cut them out clean for you -- We'll work out some form of payment/trade or whatever. I'd honestly rather trade parts for parts than deal with outright payment, but a little cash never hurts either -- KGP&R takes paypal as payment, so I'll hapilly take paypal payments for anything.

Updates on my teardown/resto -- www.adrenalnjunky.com/ghia2

Thanks,
CHRIS

------------------
www.adrenalnjunky.com

It's not dead....it's just rusting peacefully.
KG Rookie

Anyone need front sheetmetal?

Post by KG Rookie »

Chris I am interested in the Front Headlight buckets, no rust, but cannot afford to pay too much.

Thanks

KG Rookie
Post Reply