Rotary turbo bug?
-
JTZ 73
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2000 12:01 am
Rotary turbo bug?
I posted this message in the super section and have gotten no response. I have heard about a bug that was converted to a rotary engine, supposedly very fast. Has anyone heard of this?
-
mebsam77
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2001 12:01 am
Rotary turbo bug?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JTZ 73:
I posted this message in the super section and have gotten no response. I have heard about a bug that was converted to a rotary engine, supposedly very fast. Has anyone heard of this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Kennedy Engineered Products makes adaptor plates that will allow 12A, and 13B rotary engines to a VW transaxle. I have seen quite a few buggies with the conversion. VERY FAST.
I have not seen but one full bodied sedan with the conversion. It looks promising.
I posted this message in the super section and have gotten no response. I have heard about a bug that was converted to a rotary engine, supposedly very fast. Has anyone heard of this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Kennedy Engineered Products makes adaptor plates that will allow 12A, and 13B rotary engines to a VW transaxle. I have seen quite a few buggies with the conversion. VERY FAST.
I have not seen but one full bodied sedan with the conversion. It looks promising.
-
71 Super
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2001 12:01 am
Rotary turbo bug?
Mazda does not make new parts (internal) for their old (12A, 13B) rotary engines any more. Parts are expensive, beware.