new wheel adapters

Are you one of those confused people who can't make up their mind?
ZionVier
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2001 12:01 am

new wheel adapters

Post by ZionVier »

I'm looking to put some aftermarket rims on my car, some 17" racing rims. Obviously my 4 bolt pattern won't allow this. I currently have the stock drum brakes on the car and was wondering if anyone sells new drums with a different lug pattern on it? or do I need to find blank drums and weld the bolts on myself? and if the second is the case, where can I find blank drums? (napa? or another discount part store?)



------------------

-Pete
'70 Customized Bug (Sabrina)
marco the steem engine
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2001 1:01 am

new wheel adapters

Post by marco the steem engine »

just mill the drums to the PCD you require!
Post Reply