Hi guys,
I've been in contact with the new editor of Total VW and he is planning a feature on engine swaps in the near future. I'm meeting up with him this weekend at VW Action for some pics of my car. Something to look forward to!
Also, I've just got back from my honeymoon, which consisted of driving around Europe in my Impreza turbo powered speedster! 4000 miles in 2 weeks with no problems at all! The cooling was at its limits in 40 degree heat (I had to turn the heating on for extra cooling) but other than that it coped extremely well. Didn't use any oil and the coolant didn't need topping up at all.
Cheers,
Rich http://www.ricola.co.uk
Engine conversion article
- Steve C
- Posts: 1143
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2000 12:01 am
Engine conversion article
Hi
Let him know he can do something on my car if he wants. http://www.clubvw.org.au/steve.htm
Steve C
Let him know he can do something on my car if he wants. http://www.clubvw.org.au/steve.htm
Steve C