I have the center seat from a 71 bus, belts and all in perfect condition (tan). Its for sale. I have no idea of the value, and you would have to come get it, because I dont have a giant box to ship it in. Anyone interested?
If thats not bad enough, I'm in Kentucky.
Lee
------------------
One of these days ill get this stuff right!
73 Super, 2110, 120 cam, 2x 44 IDFs Hyfire CDI and some more fun stuff.
71 Transporter, soon to be a dog hauling, camping luxury wagon (or something like that)
71 Bus Center seat
-
EJ in Baton Rouge, LA
71 Bus Center seat
How do I get in touch with you to ask about this seat?
[email protected] is my email. I have a '70 transporter that has zero interior and I'm building it from scratch. I'm looking for a good seat that may need a recover, but is all there. I'd drive out to get one if it's economical!
Let me know! -EJ
[email protected] is my email. I have a '70 transporter that has zero interior and I'm building it from scratch. I'm looking for a good seat that may need a recover, but is all there. I'd drive out to get one if it's economical!
Let me know! -EJ
-
Pillow
- Posts: 2940
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 1:01 am
71 Bus Center seat
EJ, a buddy of mine has a '71 FS that has a great interior but the engine is gone and the front is bondo.
You can have the whole bus for around $300ish (do not quote me though - might be more or less).
Great black middle and rear seats. Good rubber mats and side panels. All the glass is there minus one side vent window on the sliding door (read: someone busted it to steal items out of the bus).
Actually the bus is very savable for a DD beater, but he does not have the time or place to work on it since he is restoring his '73 camper.
------------------
Adrian Pillow
'66 VW Westfalia - "Biscuit"
'67 VW Deluxe Westfakia - "Dino" - FS
'79 Porsche 911 SC - "Cochese" - FS
You can have the whole bus for around $300ish (do not quote me though - might be more or less).
Great black middle and rear seats. Good rubber mats and side panels. All the glass is there minus one side vent window on the sliding door (read: someone busted it to steal items out of the bus).
Actually the bus is very savable for a DD beater, but he does not have the time or place to work on it since he is restoring his '73 camper.
------------------
Adrian Pillow
'66 VW Westfalia - "Biscuit"
'67 VW Deluxe Westfakia - "Dino" - FS
'79 Porsche 911 SC - "Cochese" - FS