Bus Free With purchase of all My t2 parts Safari Windows, Rebuilt spindels,
Irs converson Kit, Disk Brake Kit, Plus Much More. Can be seen at Bayou Bug Bash this weekend. The bus is in good shape.
1967 pop top westy
-
fluke
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:01 am
1967 pop top westy
I will be at the MS gulf coast vw parts swap meet on november 9 at auto mall park way D'Iberville Civic Center. I-10 Exit 46 1110 south to D'Iberville. All my stuff will be priced seprately. Also a friend will bring his bay westy with a corvare engin to sell.
-
fluke
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:01 am
1967 pop top westy
Bayou Bug Bash Was Rained out and will Be rescheduled Later in November
-
fluke
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:01 am
1967 pop top westy
The Westy With no motor $900.00 O.B.O All of the new parts way under catolog prices. I have been collecting parts for this project for about 2 1/2 years. I have to sell it all.
-
[email protected]
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:01 am
1967 pop top westy
do you have any pics, how rusty? how far from driver status? need brakes? etc etc. I am in CA, will travel
------------------
[url=http://vintage_wurks.tripod.com/]http://vintage_wurks.tripod.com/[/url]
------------------
[url=http://vintage_wurks.tripod.com/]http://vintage_wurks.tripod.com/[/url]
-
jarad
1967 pop top westy
I have a few busses already(a couple too many
) But I am intersted in your irs conversion. Who produced it, which variety is it? how much, you know the basic questions. Email me please@ [email protected] thanks
) But I am intersted in your irs conversion. Who produced it, which variety is it? how much, you know the basic questions. Email me please@ [email protected] thanks- A_67vdub
- Posts: 752
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 1:01 am
1967 pop top westy
I'm also interested in the IRS conversion kit, if Jarad doesn't want it. You can email me at "[email protected]"
Thanks,
Steve
Thanks,
Steve
-
biggraham
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 12:01 am
1967 pop top westy
Hi,
How much for the disc brake kit?
Do you still have the spindles?
Pliease email me at:
[email protected]
Thanks
How much for the disc brake kit?
Do you still have the spindles?
Pliease email me at:
[email protected]
Thanks
-
Ianvwsb73
- Posts: 535
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2001 1:01 am
1967 pop top westy
Can you email me pictures of the bus? thanks,-ian
------------------
"The stone that the builder refused to lay should always be the head corners stone." -Bob Marley
"The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it."
-Abbie Hoffman
[This message has been edited by Ianvwsb73 (edited 11-20-2002).]
------------------
"The stone that the builder refused to lay should always be the head corners stone." -Bob Marley
"The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it."
-Abbie Hoffman
[This message has been edited by Ianvwsb73 (edited 11-20-2002).]