Page 1 of 1

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:15 pm
by biggraham
Split nose and uncut dash $200
3/4 Vintage aftermarket roofrack $ 75
6 volt gas heater $ 75
2 complete pop out's $100
Large custom cabinet for behind driver, wardrobe,ice box, space for sink...not included, watertank and z-bed. $150
Solex P11's with VW manifolds $120
Webber DCNF 40's $150

All parts are biggest offer or trade. Please e-mail @ [email protected] or [email protected]

Home number is 831-338-1829 or cell 831-234-6910.
Thanks~Graham

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:45 am
by Pillow
Where are you located?



------------------
Adrian Pillow
'66 VW Westfalia - "Biscuit"
'67 VW Deluxe Westfakia - "Dino" - FS
'79 Porsche 911 SC - "Cochese"

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:28 pm
by TheCrewCrew
Do you have pictures of all this stuff you have for sale? My email is [email protected] if so. Or if you have a link that would be good. Thanks


------------------
"Hey Cletus, check out this crazy three door bus-van. He must have cut up a van and made a truck!!"

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:07 pm
by biggraham
Hi, sorry no pictures as yet.
I'm in Boulder Creek, 13 miles north of Santa Cruz, in California...
I might keep the DCNFs to put on my 1835, I have some 044s that I'm NOT selling...

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:18 pm
by Volkswagen147
3/4 Vintage aftermarket roofrack $ 75

Do you still have this and is it shipable and maybe a pic? I know i am asking a lot.

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:49 pm
by biggraham
Still no pictures, I still have the rack, it might be shippable, the horizontal slats screw onto the outside hoops, I'll need to take a look....
Webers have some interest, I see ONE DCNF for $150 on type 1 stuff for sale....

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:06 pm
by biggraham
Weber sale pending...

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:25 am
by peterjager
I would like to somehow get a picture of the Solex's.

Peter

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 7:40 pm
by Volkswagen147
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by biggraham:
Still no pictures, I still have the rack, it might be shippable, the horizontal slats screw onto the outside hoops, I'll need to take a look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still waiting to see if rack is shippable...Is it metal and wood or all metal?

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:23 pm
by biggraham
My friend has yet to lend me his digital camera, so still no pictures. Sorry. Fractured arm means I have yet to look at roof rack, but it is a metal rack, curved metal sides, metal slats across which I considered replacing with wood. Clamps down to rain gutters.
Webbers already sold.
Solex manifolds match ported to CB044s.

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:26 pm
by biggraham
Roofrack sale pending,
Solexs jetted for a 2.2 litre motor, some play in bushiings...

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:58 pm
by Volkswagen147
Im hoping that i am the roof rack Pending person???

[This message has been edited by 65MintVW (edited 12-19-2002).]

Split Screen Bus parts and Dual Carbs

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:22 pm
by biggraham
Hi, should have a front beam, two motors, Solexes, and maybe Kadrons, nose and interior at the Octo show.
Thanks
Graham