Page 1 of 1

67 delux going to be cut up

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:34 am
by jhelgesen
67 delux going to be cut up, says it all. Got some good sheet metal, nose, 67 only dash, doors, glass, popouts, tranny, etc.

Electrical and steering wheel are spoken for.

Email me what you want to make sure I don't cut in the wrong place.

[email protected]

------------------
John Helgesen
74 Mexi Bug FOR SALE
70 911t, parting out
67 Deluxe Bus, parting out
73 Camper

"Short putts never go in"
http://members.rennlist.com/screamin_yellow/

67 delux going to be cut up

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:29 am
by Pillow
I guess when you say electrical is gone that the front 9-pin flasher/lights box is gone as well? If not I am interested.

Thanks,


------------------
Adrian Pillow
'66 VW Westfalia
'79 Porsche 911 SC - FS
VolkSport Kafer Gruppe

67 delux going to be cut up

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:25 pm
by C V Man
A '67 Deluxe?

Cut up?

Image


C V Man