Page 1 of 1

Trannys, what are they worth?

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:12 pm
by biggraham
Hi,
I've just got a deal on a freeway flier tranny, so I was wondering how much a 67 Bus tranny in good working order's worth?
I hear some 67s had slightly different gearing, how do I check?
I also have a 65 Tranny in good working order, I'll check with the last owner..
So, what're they worth?
Not trying to rip anyone off, just making sure everyone gets a fair price.
Thanks
Graham

Trannys, what are they worth?

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:27 am
by verywild
with axles and reduction boxes or without

Trannys, what are they worth?

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:13 pm
by biggraham
The 65 complete with everything, the 67 Tranny ONLY
Thanks.

Trannys, what are they worth?

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:40 pm
by JK
Average price around here is $50-75 for the trans only, $150 for drum to drum. I think Rancho charges $250 or 300 for big nut core.