bus/vanagon trannys

Shawn T
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 12:01 am

bus/vanagon trannys

Post by Shawn T »

70-71 3 rib 002 $175.00
75 5 rib 002 $250.00
82 vanagon 091 $300.00 side shift
85 wbx vngn 091 $350.00 side shift

all were in drivers that suffered engine failure. I will look at r&p and not sell if junk. Vanagons are still in the vehicles.
email zip and I'll figure freight to you.
thanks
Shawn T
ntchbak
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:01 am

bus/vanagon trannys

Post by ntchbak »

Where are you located?
papun5880pr
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 12:01 am

bus/vanagon trannys

Post by papun5880pr »

that o91 ?, will it fit a 1978-79 aircooled bus.If not,can yopu locate a tranny for this bus and email me the price for it. Thanks; dan
Shawn T
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 12:01 am

bus/vanagon trannys

Post by Shawn T »

Sorry they're all sold. I'm in Idaho. What I do have currently is a diesel vanagon 4 speed. Very clean. $325 plus shipping.

Shawn T
Post Reply