I also have a custom interior for a camper, which is for a walkthru, with wardrobe , water tank, space for a sink {it doesn't have a sink} complete Z-bed and table, sorry no jump seat for only 4150
This'll take up a lot of truck space, so I won't definetely take unless some interest.
IT'S NOT WESTY OR SUNDIAL!
z bed andcustom camping interior
-
danfromsyr
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:01 am
z bed andcustom camping interior
I'm going to venture a guess that it's not $4150
but (4)$150..
shame i'm on the east coast (right coast)
80)
Good luck..
but (4)$150..
shame i'm on the east coast (right coast)
80)Good luck..
-
Shawn T
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 12:01 am
z bed andcustom camping interior
Pic's?
Where are you located?
Shawn T
Where are you located?
Shawn T
-
biggraham
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 12:01 am
z bed andcustom camping interior
I'm near Santa Cruz, in sunny California...
I'm working on pics, having problems with the girlfriend, it's gonna take some effort to get her camera
Yes Bargain fans $150!!!
I'm working on pics, having problems with the girlfriend, it's gonna take some effort to get her camera
Yes Bargain fans $150!!!