Anyone want to be moderator of this forum? Duties include keeping order, and spreading the word.
Brian
Welcome, need a moderator.
-
cj011
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2001 12:01 am
Welcome, need a moderator.
captain panic, i would be more than happy to be the forum moderator. heck, there should be a place for the engine gurus to spread there knowledge.
-
Kevin356A
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2001 12:01 am
Welcome, need a moderator.
I am also interested in being the moderator. This is going to be a great forum.
-
rich2481
- Posts: 1539
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:01 am
Welcome, need a moderator.
How much does it pay hahaha Just kidding
I can do it.
I can do it.
-
a81492
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2001 12:01 am
Welcome, need a moderator.
Whas' happnin' Cap'n ??
Gonna humbly nominate myself fer this post.
Thanks & best,
joey
------------------
~~~ a REAL vw don't need water ~~~
Gonna humbly nominate myself fer this post.
Thanks & best,
joey
------------------
~~~ a REAL vw don't need water ~~~
- sparkmaster1
- Moderator
- Posts: 1978
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2001 1:01 am
Welcome, need a moderator.
I'd like to put my name in for consideration. Tim