Lingo

Who is the best person to rebuild your engine? You...
Pete65
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am

Lingo

Post by Pete65 »

Being new to the VW air cooled scene I'm still trying to pick up on some of the lingo. I was wondering if there is a site that has something like a glossary of terms associated with the VW engine. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
rich2481
Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:01 am

Lingo

Post by rich2481 »

http://shoptalkforums.com/bbs/NonCGI/Fo ... 00009.html

there is another post about lingo on Newbies too,
Pete65
Posts: 370
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am

Lingo

Post by Pete65 »

That's a good list, but I'm still fuzzy on the difference between the dual port and single port relief. Please help. Thanks.
[email protected]
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:01 am

Lingo

Post by [email protected] »

rich2481
Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:01 am

Lingo

Post by rich2481 »

you should check out the NEWBIES FORUM
it has alot of exellent reaing for the beginner
Post Reply