Hello all..
Bottom of the case on the side (side of the sump)it appears to have some numbers(043.101.101).
Does anyone know what is these numbers??
Thanks in advance,
Jim
What is this??
- Marc
- Moderator
- Posts: 23741
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:01 am
What is this??
Just casting numbers; the only number of interest down there would be the alloy ("AS21" or "AS41")
You can tell much more about an engine from its serial number.
You can tell much more about an engine from its serial number.
- Larry_sb
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2001 12:01 am
What is this??
Marc,
Can i found from the numbers the year of my engine??I know it's an AF.
Can i found from the numbers the year of my engine??I know it's an AF.
- Marc
- Moderator
- Posts: 23741
- Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:01 am
What is this??
Ordinarily you can (unless it's a replacement case). AF never were offered in USA so I'm not certain but I'd guess it's a 1300 from the early `70s.
Peppe?
Peppe?